I finished my Lucinda cardigan yesterday! *^v^*
Pattern: from Sandra October 2007
Yarn: Exclusive Superwash 100% wool, almost 1 kg!
Needles: 6 mm circular
It's very warm and I'm generally happy with how it turned out, but I don't like two things:
- the cables on the shoulders didn't match properly, and they look a bit messy, well, somebody didn't work out this bit of the pattern correctly, but I'm not going to change it now,
- the hood is too small (and I'm going to do something about it); and it's too small in a funny way - it's okay at the sides of the chin but it gets smaller and smaller when it goes up to the top of the head. I'm thinking about adding the cable band to the front of the hood.
Now, having completely neglected the stoles on my needles, I'm going to start something new from the IK Fall 07, I must check the yarn I have and the gauges.
One more thing about an update in my Etsy shop - I followed iHanna's example and I'm selling some sets of pages from the old books I found in my children's books cupboard. They can be useful for the art journalists, scrap bookers or painters (I'm using them, too! ^^), and there are too many books for my personal use, so I decided to share them with you.
There are pages in Polish, Russian and French, most of them with pictures, and some music notes. A set consists of about 30 pages of different sizes and types of paper.