I've been tagged again (oh, I love this!). ^^ This time by Kimberly, and the rules are the following: each person starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.
1. Whenever there is anything emotionally wrong with my life I get physically ill. For example, I didn't like going to the kindergarten and I was seriously ill for most of the time so I was left home with my Grandparents and I felt better the next day! ^^
2. For my culinary taste chicken as a dish could consist only of that soft cartilage tissue next to the bones, I always collect the bones from my friends plates and eat these parts that they have left.
3. Unfortunately I often act first, then think... That's why when I'm angry I shout first and then I rethink the situation and feel ashamed of my hasty reaction.
4. I always have very short nails because I feel that they are in the way when I do anything with my hands.
5. I like sunny weather and I love the rain, but I absolutely hate when there is a sun and rain at the same time.
6. I like and can eat almost anything, apart from the pumpkin dishes.
7. I am a hoarder and I find it very difficult to let go of things, because I always believe I'd find some use for them in the future...
Well, talking about letting things go - today I finally got rid of all my old unused jackets that hanged in my wardrobe since the day I left my office job.
Three years and four months ago.
It's not that I ever thought about wearing them again, at first I wanted to cut them into pieces, then I wanted to sell them and make some money, but in the end I just left them at the back of my wardrobe. They occupied the precious storage space in our tiny one-bedroom flat and finally today I just packed them into a big bag and placed it next to the garbage bin hoping that somebody else may find them useful.
(Frankly speaking they all were rather ugly, totally unflattering in style and of unpleasant fabrics, greyish and dark blue, yuk!)
Bye, bye, old office uniforms! *^v^*
(PS.: I'm not tagging anyone because from my latest visits to many blogs I found out that most bloggers I know has already participated. If you, my Dear Reader, haven't done it, please feel free to do that and let me know in the comments so I could read 7 facts from your life! ^^)