Good news of the day
- I didn't eat a single meat piece or bread (two VASA diet cardboard pieces doesn't count as "bread" in a proper sense of the word!), just rice and fresh shrimps/octopus, and some joghurt. Yes, lots were left after last night's dinner, but I love it! I feel light and not hungry at all. ^^
- I didn't buy any ice cream (although I was standing in front of a shop fridge for a very long while and staring at different ice creams, even on those 1 kg-chocolate flavour-boxes!... ><)
- I put on web auctions my stash yarn that I don't want/need anymore, nothing fancy, just some old rests of skeins but useful for beginning knitters or weavers (they're always in search of cheap colourful yarns!). Maybe I'll make some money on this ^^
Bad news of the day:
- we are out of money for this month (it's 11th, mind you!), because on the one hand - we had to pay for car repairs and insurance of the car for the next year, and on the other hand - Robert got his salary without a huge overtime he did last month, because somebody in HR forgot to count it into his payment!... ><
So, credit cards again, I hate it! I'm so useless with money!...
- I forgot to play lottery for this week, argh....
- I'm having terrible aches in my legs these days, it's my reumatism and the weather is changing so I can't do anything about it, well... (It sounds like I'm a Granny, but I'm 31, believe me! ^^)
I'm starting new knitting project: mystery shawl of my own design. If it works, I'll share it with you! ^^ Also, expect some free scarf patterns soon!